When your shopping for a used car on the east coast there are a few things you will want to do. We recommend that you shop around for a bit and find the best deal you can.
Many car buyers don’t want to shop around for a used car but when you don’t you could feel like you have been ripped off and that’s not a great feeling at all.
Being ripped off for a used car in Philadelphia can sting a little. Take the time and work the people you can. You can usually catch a good deal at the end of the month.
Most dealerships need to move cars and if you time it just right you could get the keys to one of those cars.
The best tips for buying a car in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
But here are 10 tips for you to get the best used car with little to no money down in Philadelphia.
- Go into the car dealership and start talking to one of the car dealers
- Spend a few hours a night comparing models and prices online until you buy
- Wait till mid week to go to the car dealership
- Test drive the used car multiple times
- Take a car buddy that can pepper the questions
- Ask for discounts
- Ask the car dealership what they paid for the car
- Negotiate from the price the dealership paid for the car
- Never start negotiating the price until the dealer says a number
- Don’t go for the extras on a used car. You probably don’t need them if you have a good mechanic.
If you need auto financing for a used car and have been denied multiple times before we can help you at Autoloanseastcoast.com we have multiple car loan options available and we match you with the best option that will give you a shot at the car you want.
No hassles or long processes just a few questions on our auto loan form. We have been helping people get thousands of dollars for used cars and we want to help you. Start now and get driving.